Monday, September 10, 2012

10 Years Old Boy Suicided

The suicide 10 years old boy after his mother wasn't allowed him to eat chocolate ice-cream for two weeks.

The boy was text to his mother that "I'm going to die, please let me eat chocolate ice-cream", but the mother ignore him.

After she went back home, she found the body of her son hanging from the second floor. The boy leaved a letter for his mom, said "Dear mommy, I love you but you don't love me at all. That's why you don't let me eat ice-cream. I want it so bad, but you don't care about me at all. I don't know why I should live in this world anymore."

The father is crying while speak to the police "My son, my son, it's just an ice-cream. Why can't she give him an ice-cream. I warned her about his depressed. It was my fault. I should not listen to my wife."

One of the boy's friend said " I feel that he was depressed for long time. He was not ate anything while he was in school. I think his mother didn't give him money too. May be she afraid that he will buy ice-cream.


The mother says that she worried about her son's weight. She works too hard and that causes her to ignore him.


"This is the problem of society today." said Babara Black, the local psychologist. "Parents work hard, don't have time to their children and make the rule for them. Parents should have attention on their children more. They should not ignore their children. What children need the most is parents'love and time. I think it is not too hard for parents to do that. If they don't take care of their children, who will and why they want to have baby anyway?"

No comments:

Post a Comment