Monday, July 9, 2012

"The Promenade" NOW OPEN!




Have you ever getting tired of the city life?
Let's get escape from the busy life and find somewhere to relax! 

Today I will take you to see the brand new life style mall call "The Promenade"
Which is located in Ramindra Road, next to the Fashion Island mall.







The concept of the building is an "Romantic Causal Style" 
The decoration of the mall provide you the sweet and warm atmosphere.





The tourist also impressed by the highlight of the mall; the dancing fountain.
Which is dancing  along the song all day and you can see when you're around the mall!



The various type of food will bring you the taste of happiness.
Such as, the legend of udon "Marugame Seimen", the Japanese spaghetti "Jin Emon",
the most famous Japanese restaurant "Ai Japanese Village" and "Furmi Japanese Cuisine",
Also, American, Italian, and Thai restaurant.

       

For those who want to shopping the brand new product
The Promenade include the clothes shop, decorations& jewelry shop, IT shop,
book store, and supermarket.





  ------------------------------------------------------------------


I've been visited "The Promenade" last week, I think it's the same feeling
walking in Terminal21 because of the style and the decorations. 
This is one of the most interesting place if you
want more private holidays or the family time. 
  

  


6 comments:

  1. wow! the new shopping mall is opened.This place reminded me to Terminal 21 but I think this place looks more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic !! I've never heard about this place before.
    Now I know where im gonna hang out this weekend =D
    Thx for sharing a good place !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there!
    It's a very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been there yet, but I think I will soon.
    Thanks for the information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, a little bit like terminal 21 somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the one who feel sick about city life!! I won't miss.

    ReplyDelete