Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Sea of Love"


Hi there!
Do you feel tired of doing a tons of homework?
Let's see my review of the sea in Thailand I've ever been in the last two years.
Get the information, things to do, what to bring, and stunning Thai sea picture!




Hua-hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan.
Rate : 







Hua-hin is the oldest traditional Thai resort for Thai people who need a rest in holidays.
First time I went to the beach, I felt like I'm at Pattaya beach!
I meant I hate crowed beach with the beach vendors that offering food all the time.
Honestly, you should go there to do some beach activites with your friends.
But not for relax, swimming in the deep blue sea, or fresh atmostphere.

Hua-hin is not a good choice if you don't have your own cars, I suggest.
The cost of taxi, the food proce and the souvenir are almost expensive.
There are not so many nightclubs in Hua-hin compared with the other sea I've been.

The hotels in Hua-hin was the only one thing I felt impressive.
There are variety style of hotels in cheap price with stunning decorations design.
Let me know what do you think about this place.
For me, I went there third times and I'll never go there agian if I can.



Koh Larn, Chon Buri.
Rate : 



Koh Larn is saperated island from pattaya, its just take three hours from Bangkok.
You have to go tho the island by the ship with cheap price.
Koh Larn combined seven bays, I've been all of them and I think they are all the same.
I love how I felt like I'm far away from the city while Koh Larn take fourty minutes from Pattaya.
Koh Larn enchanted me wih deep blue sea, the clear blue sky, and the white sand beach.
There are a lot of activities to do like skuba diving, snokerling, fishing, or jet-skiing.
The food are almost expensive because there are many tourist who come for one-day trip.
The hotels are cheap but not quite nice because there is just Thai people stay.
About the nightlight, I sugggest you better discover all the island all day long and
hurry back to the hotels. The beaches and the village are so desolate at night!!

The trasportation in the island may bothers you if you can't ride the motorcycle.
Because the road to the beach is in the mountain and you have to be careful
when you ride or even you take taxi. But I don't see any problem about riding.
I'm like WOW such a beautiful view from the top of mountain! So unforgettable!


Samed, Rayong.
Rate :  



Koh Samed is not far form Bangkok, its just take six hours for the bus.
I went there when it was winter, the weather was so warm and there are a tiny wave.
So beautiful! Samed combined twelve islands which is so peaceful and private.
You can walk trough the mountain to the beach or take the taxi for cheap price.
The sea water was so clean, with white sand, wonderful rocks, and also the coconut tree
along the beach. There are not much beach activities here because most of the tourist
come to Samed for relaxing or sunbathing. 

The hotels in Samed are high price, but the qualities are so good.
But the decorations styles are simply because most of the tourist
is the foreigner. Samed provieds many kind of food, especially a fresh sea food.
Some restaurant are expensive but the taste is precious and worth.

There are many things I felt in love with this place.
Especially, the pubs, bars, and restaurants along the beach.
Try walking along the beach, you will see the fire show which is exotic and cool!
Samed is the beach that never sleep and that's why I like that place.


At last, I hope my experience will help you someday.
Please let me know how do you think about that three beach,
or suggest where would you like me to write! See you guys!




9 comments:

  1. I went to Hua-Hin beach last month. I think it's not so bad, maybe because it's low season so the beach was not crowded. But i agree with you about the prices of everything there. It's very expensive.
    Your pictures are very beautiful. Thai's beaches are second to none in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i went to Hua-Hin last year with my friend.I stayed there for 3 days. It was cool. There are many interesting places in Hua-hin.I couldn't wander around in 3 days. Thus, If i had time, Hua-Hin would be my first choice that i should go again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I planed to go to Hua-hin in the next two months, your post is really useful for me. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review. I agree that there are too crowded in Hua-Hin. For me,It's better if you can drive about half an hour to Pranburi. it's more private than Hua-Hin.
    Anyway, can you recommend some sweet hotel in Samed? My friend want to go there. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it me you've been talking about? LOL

      Delete
    2. I've heard a lot about Pranburi.
      It's so interesting for our graduated trip:D

      Why our friend so stingy for her trip anyway?
      It's her HONEYMOON!!!!!55555

      Delete
  5. Hey.... let's cancel class and go to the beach.
    I have been to Koh larn and love it. Hua hin has too many jelly fish ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I have been planning to go to Samed but it's so expensive.
    5555555555
    Can you recommend some of hotels that less expensive?
    Thanks to your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you to stay in the temple.
      It's for free!!You just bring an instant noodle and beg the monk for hot water. See? Safe trip ever!

      Kidding dear :)
      I recommend the resort called "Wong daun resort"
      it's just 1,200/night(rather old but private), while the others hotel I stayed was about 2,000. Or else, the fan room are about 800, but it look dirty and noisy!!!!

      Delete