Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's FRIDAY

Hi everybody, welcome to Starry Night music review.
Today I'm going to review one of the most famous song in 2011.
It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

By Rebecca Black. 



        Before I listened to the song, I heard a lot of the song'repatriations. Many people commented that this was the worst song ever. Many of my friends said that "You must listen to this song, it's suck.", but I can't imagine how bad it was. After I listened to the song... ,well, yeah, it's really suck. 
This song is worse than the song that I wrote when I was eight. 
When she sing, it just like she speak, not singing. The lyrics, nothing is special about the lyrics. She just explain her daily life, and she is looking forward to the weekend. The music video is so so. Her friends in the video act a bit like they is forced to play this video. Her hair is not done. Her cloths are so so. I think she can be prettier because originally she is pretty girl.

       However, this song is powerful. After I listened to this song, IT STUCK IN MY HEAD FOREVER. I'm now listening to it and it starts to stuck in my head again. I found that this song is funny. It's really suck and that's why this song is special. It's quite enjoyable to sing the song and making joke about it with friends. My favorite lines are "fun fun fun fun", "tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterward." and "we we we so excited, we so excited, we gonna have a ball today.", brilliant! I also like her friends, waving their hands in the car, look cool!

Here is the music video.




Here is the better version.




Here are some of my favorite jokes.
They are hilarious. 











                                                    My favorite one.



                                               
                                                               
                                                           Finally..

I hope you guys like it. Have a nice day!








  


10 comments:

  1. Her voice is funny like mine that why I don't like singing. I love all the jokes, they're very funny hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your voice is better than her anyway haha.

      Delete
  2. hahahaha I agree with you. It's like she speaks not singing at all. Also it's very easy to remember the lyrics after the first time I listened "Friday Friday..." Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly.....I don't like her. I just wonder why she becomes famous (not for the haters).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN'T GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEADDDD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her song is playing in my head right now. HELP ME !!!

    ReplyDelete